Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£25 - £28 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Sutton on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- These services are for adults who have, Mental Health Problems and ADHD/ASD symptoms in Sutton.
- The service is designed to meet the needs of those who are not appropriately being met by mainstream mental health services.
- We offer a clinic based service . We also offer consultation and advice both within and outside the Trust.
- The team is made up of multi-professional staff including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, and Administrative staff.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience of ASD / ADHD
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Posted 24 days ago