Customer Service Representative - Loughborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Representative
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
18000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Multi-Medix is a dynamic and growing company that provides equipment and specialised services for clinical ultrasound worldwide. We are an ethical company, and are passionate about the good we do. Our view is that we can have fun and job satisfaction while delivering first-class service to our customers. Our continued growth means we need people with energy and enthusiasm to join our brilliant Customer Service team in Barrow upon Soar. While experience working in a sales-led business could be an advantage, what we truly value in our people is a can-do attitude, an ability to get along with others, and a willingness to learn and grow with us. Because of this, we will happily train the right person we believe will complement and add to our Customer Service team. Bottom line, our Customer Service Representatives are our stars, not because of their experience, but because of the people they are.
We think being a Customer Service Representative at Multi-Medix is a fabulous position for the right person, because the job is so varied, and so central to our Company’s continued success. After training, you will offer and sell our services to customers, negotiating and buying from suppliers, helping technical colleagues prioritise their work and arranging shipments worldwide. When settled in, and with mentoring from colleagues, you will be part of the all important Customer Service 'oil’ that circulates around the Company’s 'engine’, ensuring everything runs smoothly. Sometimes things are fast-paced, but we think this is when our terrific team culture shines through and we do our best work. We are pretty sure the successful applicant will:
- Be personable with good sense of humour.
- Have great communication skills, written and verbal.
- Be persistent and resilient.
- Thrive in a team.
- Be a 'completer finisher'.
- Be confident in use of IT.
- Be committed to personal professional development.
After completion of training our Customer Service Representatives will be able to:
- Deliver great customer service.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-manage workload and appropriately apply their own initiative.
- Use IT as a work tool.
- Use MS Office products.
- Work on their own or with others with minimum supervision.
- Show a good level of awareness of others roles and responsibilities and where their role fits into the organisation.
- Use a problem-solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of challenges.
- Respond appropriately to verbal and written instruction in a technical and office environment.
- Represent a positive image of Multi-Medix to our customers and suppliers.
To be considered for this position you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you think joining us as a Customer Service Representative could be for you, and you like the idea of becoming a valued member of our growing Company, then we would love to hear from you!