Paraplanner - Corsham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Corsham, Wiltshire, England
28000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
Reference Number: 15223
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner near Chippenham to join a Financial Planning Firm.
This company has an opening for a paraplanner to expand its back-office team. They have an excellent salary on offer and great benefits, culture and developments. If you’re looking for a supportive, thriving environment this is the paraplanner role for you!
The responsibility of the role is to support the financial advisers and clients with a high level of ongoing service. Whether you’re a junior paraplanner or senior and experienced this client would be interested in seeing your details to devise a role around the right person! You’d be working remotely for the time being, this is something that could continue longer term should you demonstrate your ability to work remotely in an efficient manner.
Key duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting the team
- Complete financial planning reports
- Prepare meeting paperwork and documents
- Research clients’ financial arrangements, analyse investment and client data
- Construct financial planning strategies and research financial product marketplace
- You will maintain and update back-office systems
- You will perform additional general office administration tasks as required and provide holiday cover for team members
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 (negotiable dependent on candidate)
- Annual bonus
- Auto enrolment pension
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holiday
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years financial planning experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services / near completion
- Paraplanning experience would be an advantage
- You will be self-motivated and able to structure your day without continued close supervision
- You must have an ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst being personable and a team player
- Research and analysis skills
- You will be competent at producing high-quality reports detailing reasoned recommendations.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning Firm based in Wiltshire on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.