Learning and Development Facilitator - Old Aberdeen | Zoek UK | 10b5e824d7a847b7905bea8db640298d
Learning and Development Facilitator
- Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland
£24,000 plus £3,000 car allowance (Pro Rota)
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an Adult Health & Social Care Trainer, Further Education Tutor, or an experienced Health & Social Care or NHS professional looking for their next career challenge?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a professionally talented individual to join our Learning and Development team in Scotland and support colleagues in the North to be the best they can be and deliver high quality care and support to the people we support.
- Design, deliver and evaluate a range of learning and development interventions in both Core, Role and Service Specific subjects, using a range of delivery models, to create a truly blended approach to learning.
- Support the end-to-end learning and development cycle including learning needs analysis and provide advice and guidance on appropriate learning & development interventions.
- Use Learning and Development Management Information to analyse trends and target learning interventions appropriately to ensure there are enough courses to promote 100% compliance with Mandatory subjects.
- Liaise on a regular basis with regional leaders and the wider community to ensure learning and development interactions are relevant and tailored to local needs.
- Support the deployment of a range of e-learning and digital content via the new Learning Management System.
- Develop a network of and provide advice, coaching and support to regional ad-hoc facilitators.
- Develop particular specialisms and take a lead role on these for the wider organisation, ensuring a consistent approach across all regions.
- Work as part of the wider team to implement a range of projects to support the development of colleagues across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess a Health and Social Care SVQ Level 3 (or equivalent experience) and it would be beneficial to hold a recognised teaching qualification, a ‘train the trainer’ certificate, or recognised assessor award. It is essential that you have experience of working within the Health and/ or Care sector along with experience in designing, delivering and assessing training.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will have the ability to plan and manage their own workload, working both independently and as part of a team. You are also required to possess a good understanding of both the challenges faced by adults with a physical and or learning disability or difficulty, and the theory of adult learning.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and access to your own transport, with the ability to work flexibly in accordance with needs of post.
It is important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
- Commitment to on going learning and development
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Posted 1 days ago