Senior Staff Nurse - Marylebone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical
Marylebone, Greater London, England
£35000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Aceso Healthcare are a specialist healthcare staffing agency, we provide permanent and temporary health professionals to our clients throughout the uk.
Currently we have an opportunity with one of our clients, who is an acute care hospital based in London. The role is for a Senior Staff nurse to start in a permanent position with them at the beginning of 2021. Successful candidates need to be able to deal sensitively and efficiently with Consultants, patients and relatives in order to retain their custom.
* To ensure the standards of patients care are constantly maintained at all times
* To promote and safeguarding the well being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* To assist senior staff in management of the hospital.
* Small amounts of nights and weekend work each month to be expected.
* Assess implement and evaluate nursing care with an evidenced based approach.
* Assist with the creation and review of patient centred standards of care.
* Understand the role of the ward manager and support then in acheiving hospital business plan.
* Support minor procedures ENT, dermatology and podiatry
* Registered Nurse with 2 years experience
* Presently working in an acute hospital environment
* Experience in mentoring colleagues, HCAs and be a committed team player.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please apply for more information