Deputy Care Home Manager - Harraby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deputy Care Home Manager - Carlisle ( Nursing)
Harraby, Cumbria, England
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Nursing Care Home Manager
The perfect opportunity to become part of a experienced and compassionate team as the Deputy Care Home Manager. This nursing home is located in Carlisle which delivers the highest level of residential and nursing care for 42 residents living with Dementia and Complex Needs.
As Deputy Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Deputy Home Manager:
* Strong and proven management experience in a similar position
* Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
* Strong commercial awareness – care industry preferred but not required
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time