Customer Service Agent Full and Part Time - Droitwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Agent Full and Part Time
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Purpose: Our Reservations Agents will be expected to provide a 5-star sales operation, always looking to exceed customer expectations through exceptional customer service in order to deliver great guest experiences, whilst ensuring our company mission, vision and values are at the forefront of everything we do.
As a Customer Service Agent you will manage the total customer journey within the reservations process, from initial enquiry through to booking confirmation and payment. You will be capturing the key information required during the enquiry handling process, ensuring that we have a good understanding of the customer requirements and personal preferences.
Key Accountabilities / Activities / Duties:
· Handle inbound and outbound calls with customers and clients
· Assist customers with the planning and booking aspect of their stay
· Up sell products / Cross selling where required
· Provide the management team with feedback on what's going well and not well . hotel rates that are not competitive etc.
· Support by providing assistance to other departments as and when required
· Know the Clients we work with and keep up to date with the processes you need to follow
· Follow the customer complaints process, ensuring Team Leaders/Management team are advised
· Ensure that you have your own reviews/appraisals and complete the necessary paperwork
· Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
· To familiarise yourself with your departmental standards of performance and to be able to demonstrate their application
· To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times
· To co-operate and communicate with colleagues to ensure effective department teamwork
· To attend any meetings, training sessions and/or courses that may be beneficial to you and your development
· To follow any procedures set up for energy conservation
Hours of work
Full time and Part time - Full time 40 hours a week, covering evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. F
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 19:15, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 to 16:00.
£ per hour.
Due to the nature of the business, a degree of flexibility is required, and the post holder may be required to perform certain tasks not specifically referred to above.
If this is the role for you apply today or if you have any questions regarding this role please contact Nick @ Adecco Worcestre on (phone number removed)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website