Land Referencing Manager - Bicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Land Referencing Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Land Referencing Manager - Nationwide
If you are a dynamic, ambitious and experienced Land Referencing professional looking?for your next career step to join an exciting, growing, and dynamic business, we want to hear from you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Land Referencing Manager in our busy Oxfordshire based client you will be playing a lead role in growing and developing the Land Referencing team, who are working towards completing and submitting DCO (Development Consent Order) and CPO (Compulsory Purchase Order) projects.
You will work closely with Project Managers and GIS Specialists to collect, interpret, and review land ownership data to be presented to our clients in a variety of formats.
You will ensure the maintenance and lead the development of the land referencing database.
You will receive full training in client's specific areas of expertise and ongoing mentoring while you develop your Land Referencing career including membership of a professional body.
You will be given responsibility on projects and clients as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic company which prides itself on developing the best in the Utilities and Infrastructure Sectors.
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits including Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, and Professional Development
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience of land referencing for development consent order (DCO) and compulsory purchase order (CPO) projects.
- Expert knowledge of the statutory processes and be comfortable mentoring and training members of the team to ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Be client facing and be confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
- Great IT skills, familiar with GIS and ready to take on new challenges.
- Organised and results driven, with great attention to detail and a love of finding solutions to problems.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
You will be joining a growing business with ambitious growth plans, that encourages personal and professional development. You will find the opportunities to further your career within a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including a competitive pension plan and bonus scheme.