Oncology Key Account Manager - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oncology Key Account Manager
Permanent (Full time)
At our company we can offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company. Our open and progressive culture is what makes us Our company. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society. Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners. Our ethos is underpinned by our company Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity. We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership. Our aspiration is to bring the best brains together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
It is an exciting time for our company UK Oncology franchise due to the launch of new indications. Therefore, we are actively seeking an experienced Uro-Oncology Key Account Manager who is passionate about making a difference to patient lives.
The territory the Key Account Manager will cover is East Midlands and East of England,?the key centres on this territory are Addenbrookes, Derby, Ipswich/Norwich, Leicester, Lincoln and Nottingham.
About This Job
Working as a Uro-Oncology Key Account Manager you will be responsible for driving product usage in order to achieve and exceed sales, market share and profitability targets across the territory.???You will do so by developing and implementing effective account plans to ensure delivery in line with the designated targets.
You will be able to build strong and lasting relationships with relevant customers, and support them appropriately for the good of the patient, the customer and our company.??As well as work with internal peers and stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of account plans, and overcome any obstacles to ultimately exceed targets.?
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Development of our company Oncology business within the accounts, achieving and exceeding sales, market share and profit targets.
- Develop a robust local business plan involving relevant partners and stakeholders such as Oncology Healthcare Access Managers and Medical Scientific Liaison Manager, which clearly outlines the territory strategy, activities and budgets required.
- Delivery of the local business plan to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives and quality and service requirements.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with all relevant customers and understand and utilise influence amongst these customers. Identify and define support needs both within the Oncology Business Franchise, and where there are points of commonality or synergy across the other Business Franchises.
- Efficiently & effectively manage local budgets according to local business plans, customer needs and changing business needs dependent on the changing NHS or internal demands.
- Digital and remote selling/engagement with Oncologists.
Skills & Experience Required
- Sound Pharma and NHS knowledge
- Solid sales experience in Pharma, and proven experience within specialist therapeutic area in hospital accounts
- Previous experience of selling in Oncology is preferred
- Product launch experience preferred
- Successful sales record
- Demonstrable Key Account Management ability
- ABPI certified
- Life Sciences degree?
- We offer
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.