Junior Business Development Executive - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Business Development Executive
Maidstone, Kent, England
19000.0000 - 22000.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Junior Business Devleopment Executive - START ASAP
£20k - £22k + Commission
Are you a confident, enthusiastic and driven individual looking to work hard to earn the high amount of £££ possible?
Our client, a successful business is looking for a money hungry and driven Sales Exec to join their existing team!
As with any sales role, what you put in is what you get out… you'll need to smash targets by hitting the phones and not taking no for an answer!
You will be using your initiative as well as learning from the fantastic sales people around you to generate leads and use your charismatic personality combined with a range of sales techniques to build good relationships and turn those into sales!
You won't find many more opportunities locally to increase your earning potential in such a short time!
- Generate leads through networking and market research
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Represent our client in a professional manner to potential clients, whether this is face to face, over the phone or through emails
- Liaise with the Marketing team to further drive sales
- Ensure you are delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and after sales care
- Provide monthly reports to Directors and senior management
- Attend meetings as and when required
- You will be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, with a grade C or above in English and Maths
- Portray strong communication skills
- Computer literate in all MS office packages
- Ability to manage your own workload and work well under pressure
- Motivation to exceed all sales based targets
- You will be able to travel and stay away from home to visit clients
If you want to be considered for this exciting role, please apply now with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Ben Fuller - Business Support Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment