Electrical Calibration & Maintenance Operator - Lancaster | Zoek UK | 10cea7f5f8c042fda029cf087fd9ed88
Electrical Calibration & Maintenance Operator
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Don’t pass up this chance - apply quickly if your experience and skills match what’s in the following description.
- An opportunity has arisen to join an improving team within the Calibration & Maintenance Department for an Electrical Calibration & Maintenance (C&M) Operator. This will involve working on Special to Type Test Equipment, Commercial Off The Shelf equipment across multiple projects. The work is extremely varied, interesting and challenging.
What are we looking for?
- Generate clear and comprehensive calibration & maintenance records.
- Be competent in following manufacturer's instructions.
- A good understanding of SAP would be desirable.
- Time served apprenticeship or NVQ Level3, C&G/ONC/HNC desirable.
- Experience of working on Environmental chambers an advantage.
- Calibration experience desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Working in a forward thinking team that exploits opportunities to improve.
- Excellent development opportunities.
- On the job training and yearly development reviews.
What would you get?
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more….
Working in a multi discipline team to support the Operations team. Responsible for calibration and maintenance, repair and electrical safety testing on electrical and electronic equipment, to agreed time, cost and quality.
Working with the latest advanced test methods and technologies, with sponsored bespoke supplier and in-house training packages.
What's great about the team?
- Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDA deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate application of Manufacturing expertise and capability throughout the entire lifecycle and supply chain of our product.
- We're passionate about our people and recognize that to continually exceed our clients' expectations and needs, Manufacturing UK require an intelligent and motivated team.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual's ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news by following our MBDA LinkedIn Company page.