Accounts Assistant - Gloucester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a friendly and busy car dealership, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them in their office in Gloucester. The successful Accounts assistant will report directly to the Management Accountant and will be open to learning systems with the ability to prioritise workload. To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant you will be self-motivated and well organised, always looking for ways to assist colleagues and improve processes.
Our ideal Accounts Assistant will be numerate with good analytical skills who can work quickly and efficiently in a high-pressure environment. You will have fantastic communication skills coupled with a professional telephone manner to speak with clients.
- Updating sales ledger and some credit control
- Contacting clients to chase debt or confirm bank details
- Processing refunds, posting bank statement transactions and uploading documents
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Create and authorise new credit accounts
- Analysing entries to support bank statement posting
- Other admin and general housekeeping as required
- Experience of working within an Accounts team
- Organised and methodical with excellent numeracy skills
- Professional with a clear and polite telephone manner
- Work well under pressure and self-motivated
- A strong team player who is proactive and keen to learn new skills