Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor
£22965 - £24000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor South London & Surrey (Regional Role) £22,965 £24,000 (DOE & Qualifications) + London Weighting Allowance + Bonus / 25 days holiday + bank, perkbox, pension, travel expenses paid + other additional benefits.
The Role: Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor
- We are looking for a seasoned Care professional to supporting the delivery of apprenticeship programmes within Health & Social Care within South London & Surrey
- You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of apprentices and your role will include work place training to deliver assessment, teaching and learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship programmes.
- We are keen to hear from either experienced health & social care trainers, or care professionals at a senior level who may be looking to move into work based learning and training as full training will be given to unqualified candidates.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor
- Strong background within Health & Social Care at a senior level
- Hold Level 3 Health & Social Care Qualification or above
- Expertise within Learning Disabilities, Dementia and Adult Health and Social Care settings
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
Desirables: Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor
- Assessor or Training Qualification (However training will be given for unqualified candidates)
The Employer: Health & Social Care Trainer / Assessor
- private training provider is extremely established having been in operation for over 20 years and are growing into one of the largest training providers in the UK. An Ofsted grade 2 provider that is trusted by many employers and brands to develop and train the people building their business. Delivering across a wide range of sectors they are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 9 days ago