Accounts Assistant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
21000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
£21,000 to £26,000
West End London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and hardworking individual to join a friendly established company based in the heart of the West End as an Accounts Assistant.
As the Accounts Assistant, your role will be to support the Manager assisting with the administration of daily payments for Royalties.
· Invoicing for client fees
· Maintenance of outstanding invoice list
· Chasing of outstanding client VAT amounts
· Inter-account client VAT and Tax transfers
· Maintenance of client individual records
· Administration of withholding tax documentation (re foreign payments)
· Provision of client ledgers and bank statements to accountants
· Calculation of annual client earnings and production of client earnings reports
· Response to client and in-house queries
· Reconciliation of various Clients Accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity, as in-house training will be giving to the right candidate on their bespoke management (Bookkeeping experience, client payments, royalties and mid-level processing experience would beneficial).
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...