Architectural Technician / Technologist - Stamford | Zoek UK | 10d16e50820441febd62ab2e0493236e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Architectural Technician / Technologist
Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
£24000 - £32000 per annum + other company benefits
Our client, a well-established Consultancy based in Lincolnshire now require an Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technologist to develop their career within a talented, growing team.
Our client requires an Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technologist either at the start of their career or someone as around 2 / 3 years post qualification experience. Our client specialises within the Residential sector so it is essential that the Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technologist has professional experience within this sector. The most suitable candidate for this role will have experience of using AutoCAD and Revit as this is the software packages they will be using on a daily basis. If successful the Architectural Technologist will be carrying out measured site and premises surveys and creating feasibility and scheme design drawings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly team who all work together as one. There are excellent opportunities within the company with a competitive package and salary on offer. Our client have a steady pipeline of work coming up with some exciting projects ongoing.
Architectural Technician / Technologist**Position Overview**
- Develop project briefs and work on the project progresses
- Prepare and present design proposals using CAD and Revit
- Producing detailed technical proposal drawings, models and visuals
- Responsible for the quality of drawing productions
- Client liaison
- Preparing and submitting statutory approvals and dealing with enquiries and obtaining consents.
Architectural Technician / Technologist**Position Requirements**
- Living in or around the Lincolnshire area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Professional experience within the Residential sector
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Relevant Degree Qualified
Architectural Technician / Technologist**Position Remuneration**
- Salary; £25k - £32k
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 42 days ago