Practice Nurse - Dundee | Zoek UK | 10d3816f98c8462c9cdd45bac78bb5b9
- Dundee, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Fairways is delighted to be working exclusively with our Dundee based client who operate within the medical profession. We are seeking a Practice Nurse to join their team, this can either be on a full-time basis or a job share therefore there is scope and flexibility for the right person(s).
Our client works as a small friendly team who serve around 5000 patients in their community and their clinical team includes 2 GP Partners, 1 Nursing Practitioner and 1 Practice Nurse, Pharmacist, Practice Manager, Practice Secretary and 5 Receptionists/Administrators. The Practice uses Vision and Docman software.
The role of Practice Nurse will encompass :
• Chronic disease management
- • Minor illness management
- • Women’s health including cervical screening, contraception and menopause
- • Immunisation and B12 management
- • Health promotion
- • Carer reviews
- • Phlebotomy
To be considered for this opportunity you will have :
• Registered General Nurse Qualification
- • Recognised qualification to diploma level or above
- • Evidence of commitment to professional development
- • Experience of working within NMC code of professional conduct
- • Experience of dealing with patients and their family/carers
- • Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
- • Effective written and verbal communication skills
- • Excellent interpersonal skills
- • Excellent team worker
- • Proactive with the ability to use own initiative and problem solve
- • Flexibility
- • Effective organisation and time management skills
- • Ability to work in a changing environment
- • Self-motivated and willingness to learn new skills
- • Current NMC registration
- • IT literate
- • Knowledge of clinical governance
If you have the experience required for this role and wish to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter before the closing date of 31 December 2020.
Hours of work to 40 hours per week, full time or job share considered.
Informal enquiries about the post should be sent to email: @.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer