Legal Secretary - Exeter | Zoek UK | 10d4d5fa6db64a24853b60c6572bf9b7
- Exeter, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
An opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Legal Secretary has arisen in Exeter.
This is a chance for a legal secretary to join a firm with well over 100 years' experience in providing top class legal support, and a firm that have adapted to the reality of the modern world giving them the technological resources to face modern day challenges.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. This is a chance to work to work in a growing Conveyancing team and to provide support to a growing team of fee earners in the Exeter office.
You will be:
- Providing excellent client care to the company standard.
- Managing the files of clients and liaising with clients.
- Providing top class administration duties, including things like audio typing.
Essential experience required:
- GCSE / A level in Maths, English, Law.
- IT literate, MS office experience.
- Law degree / legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
- Able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
- Able to take on new things and learn them.
- High performer who can hit the ground running.
Apply online today is you are interested in this great opportunity.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Posted 1 days ago