Senior Solution Architect - Blackpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Solution Architect Security
Blackpool - This Area Only
49000.0000 - 61000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a talented Senior Solution Architect to join the DWP Digital community.
The ID&T programme are looking for a Security Architect to join their small architecture team. The role requires an architect with experience of developing secure solutions for deployment into public cloud (AWS preferred) environments.
This role is ideally suited to an architect with knowledge and experience modern data security, data privacy and GDPR. A working understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) and related technical standards . SAML, OAuth, OIDC etc. would also be a distinct advantage.
Your responsibilities will include but are not restricted to, the following:
* Provide security architecture advice to the product delivery squads
* Work collaboratively to ensure solutions are secure, consistent, strategically matched and interoperable.
* Ensure solutions meet standards, re-using patterns where possible, and support presentation of solutions to the Digital Design Authority
* Identify and advise on the appropriate mitigations for risks and work with the department's Enterprise Security Risk Managementteams to ensure solutions meet security and risk governance controls.
* Identify security issues in system architectures, and provide guidance on the risk impact of vulnerabilities in our designs and systems.
* Identify new technologies and work collaboratively to look at opportunities to exploit them in business areas.
* Deliver and support the security architecture design
* Be accountable for security aspects of product architectures, contributing to product roadmaps and represent product designs at governance forums
* Contribute to, and build security capability to identify, capture, iterate, and implement security architecture patterns.
* Engage with other architects, and engineering teams, to implement secure solutions according to agreed and approved designs.
* Provide expert advice to Solution Architects to drive technology choice decisions.
The DWP will assess you against these behaviours and skills during the selection process:
- Communicating and Influencing
- Working Together
- Turning business problems into technical designs.
- Technical Breadth.
* Learning and development tailored to your role
* An environment with flexible working options
* A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
* An employer pension contribution of up to 27%
* A generous annual leave allowance
Salary for this role is from £49,171 (band min) to £59,589 (band max). Where the maximum salary is offered a digital allowance up to £1,411 is available.
This role can be based out of our Blackpool, Manchester or Sheffield Corporate hub locations.
Stage 1: Application & Sift Stage 2 - Video Interview
If you need a change to be made so that you can make your application, you should:
* Contact as soon as possible before the closing date to discuss your needs.