Care Assistant - Bath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
8.9100 - 9.3000
Permanent (Full time)
Phenominal Opportunity for an experienced Care Assistant to join an amazing care provider in the Bath area!
Are you looking for a stable and secure full time, permanent role?
Are you flexible and can work a variety of shifts such as Days and Afternoons?
Do you want to work for a well-known Care Provider who can offer career progression, fantastic benefits along with the added bonus of being part of a truly remarkable business?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN THIS MAY BE THE PERFECT ROLE THAT YOU HAVE BEING SEARCHING FOR!
Wolf Healthcare are proud to be working in partnership with a well-known Care Provider in the Bath area (BA1) aiding them in their search to add a permanent member of staff to their well-established team.
Main purpose of a Healthcare Assistant**:**
- To provide care for the residents that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence under the guidance and supervision of the Manager and Senior Care Assistants
- To undertake other activities to assist in the day to day running of the home as required
Main Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- To assist residents in their personal care including washing, showering, dressing and toilet needs
- To ensure residents are socially presentable in appearance at all times ensuring that individual choice is upheld
- To ensure residents bedrooms and communal areas are tidy and clean
- To ensure residents beds are made daily, change of bed sheets when required and emptying and cleaning of commodes
- To assist in setting tables, serving and clearing of meals and preparing light meals for resident’s supper
- To assist residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities including incontinence, help in the use and care of aids and personal equipment as directed by the Manager
- To administer medication as required by individual’s care plans or as directed by the Manager and Senior Care Assistants after successful medication training completion
- To assist with residents laundry and care of clothing
- To participate in the activities for residents in which they can join and which will enhance their quality of life
- To ensure a detailed handover is given at the end of each shift
- To report any concerns immediately to the Manager and Senior Care Assistants
- To respect the confidentiality of the residents and the home at all times
- To record in the daily care notes all relevant information to your shift
- To complete all training relevant to your role and other training as required by the Home Manager
- To assist whenever the Home Manager requests in times of emergency
- and - , or long days which are: - (No Nights)
Up to £ per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Some experience of working within the Healthcare Industry
- Have a kind, patient and caring attitude
- IT skills as they have a computerised care planning system in place
What can you expect?
- Competitive starting salary
- Career progression opportunities
- Induction and on-going training
- The opportunity to truly make a difference supporting others
- Part of an experienced and compassionate team
If deemed successful in interview and upon receiving satisfactory references this position is to commence immediately. Therefore please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
*Please note:**Wolf Healthcare are acting as an employment agency in relation to this full time, permanent position*