Senior Architect - Salford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Profile for Senior Architect - DW154493
I am currently recruiting for a well-established RIBA Chartered Practice who are looking for a Senior Architect to be based in their office in Salford, Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architect to join a reputable Chartered Architectural practice.
Our client currently works on a range of projects including Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education, Residential, Commercial and other areas. They are well established and have built excellent relationships with a variety of clientele, allowing them to have a vast range in projects & sectors. This role would suit an individual with both an excellent work ethic and at least 10 years' experience within a relevant role. The most suitable Senior Architect will have experience in AutoCAD and have a sound understanding of all RIBA stages. Our client is seeking someone with an excellent technical background as well as a thorough understanding of the construction process. It is essential for the successful Senior Architect to have good knowledge of CDM.
This position comes with the opportunity of progression for the right individual to up to an Associate level.
Senior Architect**Position Overview**
- Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief
- Develop project briefs and work on these as the project progresses
- Going to site and producing various reports
- Produce tender documents and reports
- Assess what surveys (. land surveys) are required before work can commence and ensure such surveys are undertaken and their results are fed into the project
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
Senior Architect**Position Requirements**
- Based in the Manchester area or willing to commute
- Good CDM knowledge
- Good technical design skills
- Excellent knowledge of existing buildings
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- ARB Registered Architect
- Good understating of UK Building Regulations
- 10 years' relevant experience
- Excellent team player
- Organised and reliable
Senior Architect**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000)
- Other company benefits
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.