Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
£22.5k - 27k per year + Benefits
My client is a prestigious legal firm based in Nottingham City Centre, with a great reputation for staff well-being and development. You will be working in an established team of Legal Cashiers, with the view to offer sound financial support company wide. Reporting directly into a qualified Head Cashier; you will be given expert guidance and support throughout your day. You will be working directly for our client on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- A minimum of two years' experience working as a Legal Cashier
- Up to date and in-depth knowledge of Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- Studying towards or completed AAT (or equivalent), who be ideal but not essential.
- SRA qualification would be advantageous but not essential
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Processing bank reconciliations, cash receipts and bank transfers
- Processing transactions in line with Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- Dealing with payments
- Dealing with banking
- Posting disbursements
- Managing queries
- Petty cash posting
- Allocating payments and funds
- General cashier administration
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £22,500 - £27,000
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 37 days ago