Showroom Host / Receptionist - Yeovil | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Showroom Host / Receptionist - Part Time
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Showroom Host/Receptionist, looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
An opportunity has arisen with our client as a Part Time**Showroom Host/Receptionist to join us to maintain a 5 star front of house service for our customers. This is a job share role working 3 days per week.**
What can we offer you?
In return for your experience, you will be offered a basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Life assurance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing in addition to being a great place to work
What will I be responsible for?
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries
- Directs visitors by via employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring visitors book
- Maintains telephone system by following Company instructions for phone operations
- Creates a safe and clean Reception and waiting area(s) by complying Site requirements
- Contributes to the team by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Co-ordinates stationery and refreshment replenishment systems efficiently
- Maintain records within the internal database on a daily basis
Could this be the role for me?
As the first point of contact for our customers we are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual who understands what it takes to deliver outstanding levels of customer care whilst creating a positive first impression of our business. We are looking for a Showroom Host/Receptionist who has a naturally personable and vibrant character and is able to build rapports quickly with our customers during face to face interactions, telephone conversations and via electronic communications. You should be highly presentable, reliable, punctual and keen to offer a 5 star service. Previous front of house experience along with a superb telephone manner will be pre-requisite.
Who are we?
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Receptionist/Showroom Host, then please click 'apply'.
For a number of reasons, and without notice, our client reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement before the closing date.