Chartered Building Surveyor - County Louth - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 10dd73254e584615991941dd75bc5eba
Chartered Building Surveyor
- County Louth - This Area Only
£25000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An established expert witness firm based in Manchester are seeking a building surveyor to join their team of expert witness surveyors.
Key Aspects of The Building Surveyor Role
• Disrepair Surveys for residential clients, acting as an Expert Witness.
• Completion of Expert Witness Reports, working with the administration team to provide full, detailed and accurate information that clearly outlines findings during the inspection.
• Assessment and documentation of any repairs and associated costs to these repairs.
• Able to justify and evidence the findings as and when required through extraction of key data and imagery during the inspection.
Key Requirements Of The Building Surveyor Role
• Able to confidently articulate expertise and evidence collated, verbally and in writing.
• Strives for details and is able to organise details in an efficient and organised manner.
• Is able to provide general advice within the Building Surveying field, to the client.
Applications are also welcomed from self employed surveyors willing to work on a contract, paid per report/inspection or hourly rate.
The Successful Applicant
Experienced residential building Surveyor
Experienced in Housing Disrepair surveys
What's on Offer
The salary will be commensurate on experience for regular employees or per report or per hour for contract persons.
Excellent opportunity to join a top firm with growing team.
* Home based/Flexible working hours
* Other employment benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, contract
Reference ID: LA001
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour