Head of Sales - Tower of London | Zoek UK | 10e0ea6532a74b9699c53d28371d656e
Head of Sales, SaaS
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£150.00 - £200.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Innovative online payments solution provider looking for a skilled Head of Sales
Qualifications, skills, and all relevant experience needed for this role can be found in the full description below.
Skilled sales/new business leader needed with a passion for SaaS
About Our Client
Our client are a unique, innovative payments solution provider for merchants that offers a discount to shoppers on orders.
Our client are a cross merchant solution provider where the model is based on shoppers paying a yearly membership at no extra cost for the merchants.
The main focus is to build partnerships with online E-merchants so the key responsibilities when in the role are as follows:
- Building and managing the Inside Sales team
- Work with C-suite on the commercial strategy, value proposition and the negotiation pitch
- Optimise the CRM system to improve efficiency and manage data
- Create an inspiring team environment
- Oversee day-to-day sales operations
- Monitor sales team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members and provide coaching/mentorship
The Successful Applicant
- SaaS experience - ideally you will have sold to emerchants but this is a plus, as is payments experience - SaaS is key, however
- Hubspot or Salesforce experience
- Have managed a team of 8+ people
- Skilled at managing teams of people dealing with short sales cycles/transactional deals
- Metrics driven, structured and analytical
Other important criteria:
- Experience with small-medium size businesses
- Cold calling strategy
- Able to ensure smooth operations in the team and have everyone work collaboratively
- Proven track record in motivating teams to achieve success
- Excellent sales experience in a cold calling environment
It is desirable that you come from the online payments/fintech space but not essential. You will have ideally sold a tech offering into small-medium size businesses, though.
You will be passionate about Saas offerings and be highly CRM, metrics and analtics driven when it comes to managing teams of new business/cold calling executives.
Our client are also selling predominantly into the SME space so please come with experience of having sold into this group of businesses and organisations.
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to pay anywhere between £70-100k base salary depending on experience with uncapped OTE and excellent benefits.
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup. Michael Page is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. 04130921 Registered Office: Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone , Weybridge , Surrey , KT15 2QW