Maintenance Technician - Andover | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Andover, Hampshire, England
£22000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
£22,000 - £28,000
Shift based days and nights.
What they can offer you?
* Excellent salary and benefits.
* Job security.
* A career within automation one of the number one growth industries in the world.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Exposure to cutting edge technology.
Permanent Benefits Include:
Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after a length of service, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Free Company Shares, Income Protection, Childcare Support, Various Associate Offers and a lot more.
Industry experience required in one of the following sectors:
| Automation | FMCG | Manufacturing | MHE | Robotics | Airports | Electrical Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Control Engineering |
Roles and Responsibilities
* Carrying out planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
* Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
* Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
* Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs
* Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of all equipment.
* Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary
* Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
What do we need from you?
* Some technical ability and understanding relating to automation hardware and software would be preferred, but training can be given
* A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
* Competent mechanically
* Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
* Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
* To be self motivated and willing to work alone
* Knowledge of control systems would also be preferred
* This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
* Please note this role is shift based to support the 24/7 operation of the site.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful