Customer Services - Bracknell | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Services - Financial Services
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
19000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An organisation who are going through a progressive growth period are looking to add to their team. They are leaders within their industry and have a good reputation for employee engagement. They are ideally looking for someone that has experience within the Mortgage industry, but will consider strong candiates with Financial Services experience.
Responsibility of the role:
Working within the customer support team, responsible for handling customer queries both over the phone and through written correspondence.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing calls whilst working to daily targets (team and individual)
- Develop skills and knowledge to become a Subject Matter Expert in dealing with maturing loans, Limited Companies or Buy To Let properties
- Effectively manage inbound and outbound post
- Ensure all communications are in line with company policies, standards and procedures
- Administer correspondence from borrowers and take the relevant action within agreed time-scales.
- Accurately updating borrower’s account on internal systems after each and every call.
- Ad hoc requirements as requested by Manager or Team Leader
- To Treat Customers Fairly at all times
- Ensure that all mandatory training is completed
- Ensure compliance with the FCA Mortgage Codes of Business, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering Legislation.
- Adhering to company policies, standards and procedures
- Previous experience of working within a customer support role within the financial services sector
- Clear and confident Telephone manner
- Proven Customer Services telephonic experience, ideally with a Financial Services/Mortgage company
- Good mathematical skills to a minimum GCSE level
- Flexible intuitive approach both to Customer Service and working with the team
- Able to work to targets and be used to a pressurised environment
- Excellent time management skills and to be able to manage and make effective decisions as and when required
- Display and prove behaviours consistent with regulation and compliance with the principles of the Fair Treatment of Customers.
- An understanding of FCA regulations essential
- Be able to successfully pass a reference and credit check
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.