Home Care Workers - Haddington | Zoek UK | 10ec19bafae1483989625e46e4d9f2eb
Home Care Workers
Haddington, East Lothian, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a role as a Care Assistant in the East Lothian**area**?
Is this the next step in your career? Find out if you’re the right candidate by reading through the complete overview below.
Do you have a Driving License and Access to a Vehicle?
Do you feel that you have what it takes to be a wonderful and compassionate Care Assistant?
We are looking for individuals like you to work as a Care Assistant in your local community. No previous experience is required.
We have work available in Musselburgh, Whitecraig, Tranent, Ormiston, Wallyford, Portseton, Prestonpans, Haddington, North Berwick, East Linton, Athelstaneford, East Fortune, Dunbar & Aberlady.
At Cera our main priority is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that can support our mission to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives in their own homes. It would be great to have YOU as part of our team.
Our roles include providing personal care and we do require carers to have their own vehicle and driving license.
At Cera we arm you with everything you need to give outstanding levels of care; award winning technology, PPE and comprehensive training.
Your responsibilities as a Cera Care Assistant:
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Prompting and administering medication
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
- Completing administrative tasks and care reports.
In return for your commitment and hard work, Cera offers:
• FREE PVG Checks
• FREE Professional Uniform
• Flexible Hours - part time or full time, you choose!
• Pay rates start from £ per hour.
• Mileage Paid
• Mobile phone and work app to support with administrative tasks
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
Postcode areas covered: EH39, EH42, EH41, EH32, EH21,EH31,EH40, EH35,EH33,