Infrastructure Engineer - Halesowen | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Halesowen, Dudley, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Salary: up to £30,000 DOE
My client, a software house based in Halesowen, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of an expanding team supporting systems and infrastructure while leading projects around Azure and SaaS.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Onsite parking
- Company laptop
- Death in Service
- Exciting projects to get involved with
- At least 2 - 3 years' commercial experience
- Solid Networking skills including DNS/DHCP/Firewalls/Routers/Switches
- Strong knowledge of **Office365/Exchange
**- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Azure experience (desirable)
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Birmingham | Halesowen | Stourbridge | Dudley | Bromsgrove | Smethwick | Oldbury | West Bromwich
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: ###### - Facebook: ###### - LinkedIn: ######
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.