Talent Acquisition Manager - Tyne and Wear - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
The IDO Talent Acquisition Manager partners with their HR and Business stakeholders to deliver excellence across the recruitment lifecycle and supporting the delivery of the Talent Acquisition Strategy across IDO and BCS.
This role is accountable for;
- Accountable for the end to end campaign management for their business area, working in partnership with stakeholders and collaborating with the wider talent acquisition team.
- Responsible for their own delivery against KPIs including hires per month, time to offer, cost per hire and quality of hire, leveraging all available systems and platforms.
- Identification and implementation of the most effective and diverse routes to market with mapping and proactive sourcing for niche skillsets.
- Accountable for the candidate and stakeholder journey for their business area, ensuring progress is updated, feedback is timely and blockers to hiring are challenged.
- Focus on continuous improvement to optimise talent acquisition processes and deliver customer focussed outcomes.
- Responsible for providing status updates to stakeholders and sharing new ways of working to enhance the Talent Acquisition process.
- Responsible for directing the TA Partners and providing coaching & mentoring where appropriate within own team and the wider function.
Skills and experience required;
- Highly experienced in Talent Acquisition, understanding of employment law and best practice.
- Commercial acumen and analytical problem solving to identify and embed new ways of working.
- Effective influencer able to support and challenge others constructively.
- Able to work and deliver under pressure managing several stakeholders and campaigns at one time.
- Experience of working towards, tracking and delivering against personal and team goals/ KPIs.
- Experience of direct sourcing methods and platforms for niche skill sets.
Whilst we believe these to be critical capabilities, we do encourage your application if you’ve a diverse working background and believe you have transferable skills for further consideration. We will continue to review and progress the most suitably qualified individuals.
Majority of our colleagues are working from home at the moment, when lockdown restrictions are eased, BGL will adopt a Hybrid approach to working between the office and home working. Our offices are situated in Peterborough and Sunderland.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
Diversity and Inclusion: We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
Flexible working:We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements