EAL Teacher - Bedford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
EAL Teacher - Bedford
£20 - £25/hour
Temporary (Full time)
We are looking for an outstanding Teacher to work with EAL Pupils across the county. The successful candidate will be confident in Eastern European languages and have a proven track record of the successful integration of EAL pupils. You will be responsible for helping pupils to achieve the best academic results they can and will act as a role model to pupils and will strive to inspire a love of learning in all. If you are dedicated, energetic and proactive, and would be fully committed to raising attainment for all pupils, a team-player with good communication and inter-personal skills and a proven record for outstanding teaching then we would love to hear from you.
Skills & Experience Required:
• ESSENTIAL - An enhanced DBS certificate
• ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills
• ESSENTIAL - A teaching qualification
• ESSENTIAL - minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience
• A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum is necessary
• You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Contact Christie at Teaching Personnel on (phone number removed) today. Or send your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of % statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.