Facilities Property Administrator - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Facilities Property Administrator
East London, Greater London, England
25000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client a boutique Property Management and Investment company based in the heart of the City are looking for a Facilities Administrator to support the Facilities Team across a number of tenanted sites. The team manage 10 sites and this role is key in providing essential administration support as well as helping to update compliance reports, undertake risk assessments and co-ordinate work to be completed with both contractors and tenants. The ideal candidate should possess strong IT skills ( Advanced Excel/ Word/ Outlook) have superb organisation and communication skills, as well as a helpful, friendly and positive approach.
Ideally candidates will have had some relevant experience in an administrative role in a property environment or facilities support role.
- Assist with monthly site audits for each building, noting all works that are required and recording findings on the site issues tracker.
- Liaise with relevant contractors and issue a works specification to ensure issues are resolved.
- Generate purchase orders for maintenance contracts, site repairs and Facilities related consumables and materials;
- Book contractors into site ensuring permits and signed and stored;
- Manage an FM diary for works relating to the entire portfolio;
- Place call outs with contractors when required;
- File compliance items for all sites without Building Managers and ensure relevant PPMs are booked in and records are updated;
- Ensure Tenant Handbooks are kept up to date and issued to tenants if changes are made for all sites with no Building Manager;
- Upload invoicing data to service charge trackers on a weekly basis to assist in keeping track of budgets;
Please note - solo travel to sites across London will be frequent with occasional visits to sites in the North, accompanied by other members of the Facilities team.