Graduate Administrator - St Albans | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Administrator - Temp-Perm
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
17000.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join a friendly and well established client based in St Albans.
The company are market leaders in design, sourcing, marketing and distribution.
They have the ability to offer a design to delivery service, working with key national retailers and several brands offering the full design and development service.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for that first office based role or perhaps you are looking to build on your admin experience?
- Setting up shipments from confirmation to completion
- Amending & receipting shipments
- Controlling documentation for freight forwarders
- Managing e-mail correspondence both internally and externally
- Database management through accurate recording of up to date information
- Amending, costing and receipting shipments
What the employer is looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Confident numeracy and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills
- Friendly and upbeat to fit in with like-minded team
Hours: Mon-Thurs -5pm and -4pm on Friday
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.