Sales and Design Advisor - Keswick | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales and Design Advisor
Keswick, Norfolk, England
£25000 - £30000/annum Pro rata if part Time
Permanent (Full time)
Norwich (based in store B&Q)
A fantastic Opportunity to join a new partnership Between B&Q and Crystal Direct to give customers a new way to buy Replacement Windows and Doors
Crystal Direct is a new partnership between the leading home improvement brand in the UK B&Q and Crystal Group Ltd a well established and respected manufacturer of high quality Windows and Doors. The purpose of this partnership is to give customers a new way to buy replacement Widows and Doors based on transparency, honest pricing and without the traditional windows industry commission orientated sales person so disliked by customers. Quality and the customer service that the consumer expects from B&Q are at the heart of this venture.
Design Centres are being established in B&Q stores and together with a sophisticated software solution customers are able to design, price and order Windows and Doors to be installed in their homes. A customer may start their journey at home and then visit the store having designed and priced their installation on the web, in store they will be able to see touch open close and otherwise inspect the product. Alternatively customers may be instore and call in to the Design Centre for advice and to be guided through the process.
Sales and Design Advisors
The Design Centres will be staffed with knowledgeable and helpful staff to assist customers on their purchasing journey.
- Based within a B&Q branch the role will be set within a Crystal Design Centre to provide advice to potential customers with the design, quotation and purchasing of the full range of products and installation services with NO cold calling or prospecting.
- Pricing is competitive, fair and fixed so negotiating price is not part of this role Predominantly adopting ‘assisted buying’ techniques to demonstrate the choice, unique selling points, and value for money with the customer
- To maintain appropriate records and necessary administration, to be a point of contact for the customer post sale
- Utilising product knowledge and services to ensure Crystal Direct is the customers supplier of choice
- To promote the service in store as required
- To maintain the Design centre as a clean attractive and welcoming space
- Reporting initially into the Commercial department of Crystal Group Ltd it is envisaged that regional managers will progress from our Sales and Design Advisor Roles in time
- Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, immaculately presented and ethical sales professional, who is keen to succeed
- Numerate and IT literate with good communication skills.
- Experienced in retail sales in any home improvement, building products or construction environment
- Reliable honest and able to self motivate
- Helpful, customer focussed and willing to go the extra mile
- Full training will be provided for the right candidate
The roles are permanent and we are looking for Full Time, Part Time and potentially Job share candidates to ensure the Design centre is manned on a rota between 0900 to Monday to Saturday and to on Sunday. Full time is 40 hours per week to suit.
The employer will be Crystal Group Ltd but employees will abide by all B&Q employment policy whilst in store exactly as B&Q employees are required to do
Permanent salaried positions based at the regional B&Q stores, Initially sites will be located
No home visits will be required so a driving licence and car are not essential
- Circa £30,000 per annum and pro rata for part time or job share dependant on experience
- Fixed performance related pay (NOT Commission) based on sales and conversions in addition to the basic salary
- 21 days pro rota paid holiday