Support Worker - Shrewsbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker to join our team based in Market Drayton.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support in excess of 30 Local Authorities in England and Wales.
The role of Radis is to provide outcome focused, re-enabling care for a range of Service Users including the elderly and for people with physical and/or learning disabilities. The care provided is client-centred and ranges from brief daily visits to 24-hour live-in care and can either be short or long-term.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support an enthusiastic young gentleman in market Drayton. The young Gentleman enjoys being out doors and learning new Skills. He takes pride in his volunteering in order to make a difference. The individual will offer support to ensure we continue to promote his independence and freedom in all aspects of life.
Block shifts 0900 - 1500, 1500 - 2200, sleep nights 2200 - 0700 + 0700 - 0900, Alternate weekends.
Benefits for the Role
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- Drivers only
- Full or Part time hours available
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.