Assemblers - Southport | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Southport, Sefton, England
Temporary (Full time)
Our fast-growing engineering client based in Southport is seeking a number of Assemblers to work as part of a larger team to assemble a range of products.
* Assemble a full range of components and products to detailed specifications
* Minimise waste of consumables
* Communicate with colleagues and management in relation to work progress
* Maintain a clean and tidy workspace
* Meet tight deadlines
* Plan own time effectively and efficiently
* Undertake other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Skills Required for the Assembler role:
* Previous assembly experience
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative or within a team environment
* Good communicator
Shifts - 8am till 5pm Monday to Thursday and finish on Friday
This role is temporary ongoing but may become permanent for the right candidate
Please click apply now