Application Support Engineer | Microsoft, Power BI & JIRA
£55000 - £61000 per annum, Benefits:Bonus + full corporate bens
Senior Applications Engineer | Microsoft Stack, Power BI & JIRA
Location: central London, city Salary: circa £60K basic, plus bonus & benefits package
Senior Applications Engineer is required to join a high performing team, focused on delivering a first-class service for a number of key applications (& some infrastructure) across a $1Bn+ business. You’ll be working on projects to implement new systems, set & deliver the strategy for their road-map, support existing applications & act as the glue between the technical & business teams.
The business is primarily a technology company so the offices, people & opportunities for personal & professional growth are very good.
There is a flexible working environment with work from home options once you’re established.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft business applications & infrastructure / platforms e.g. Windows, SQL Server, Azure, .NET etc.
- Good knowledge of other technologies especially Power BI & JIRA etc.
- Solid knowledge of change management, testing & configuration management.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL & associated processes.
- Great communication skills & the ability to work with a team dispersed globally.
- Solid academics – ideally degree educated.
- Willingness to do some travel – will mostly be across Europe & won’t be too frequent.
Err, some other stuff too, but that’s it in the main.
If this sounds like something you’d like to find out more about, please apply now, or give me a call.
Keywords: Senior Applications Engineer, Senior Application Engineer, Microsoft Stack, MS Sharepoint, MS Dynamics CRM, MS SQL Server, MS Azure, AWS, Citrix, .NET, MS Power BI, Atlassian JIRA, MS Windows, Change Management, Testing, Configuration Management etc.
Posted 34 days ago