Animal Care Trainer / Assessor
£20000 - £23000 per annum + £3000 Car allowance
Animal Care Trainer / Assessor North Wales (Regional Role) Up to £23,000 / 23 days annual holiday, plus Bank and Public Holidays. Your holiday entitlement will increase by one day for each year of service (up to 30 days).
The Role: Animal Care Trainer / Assessor
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for the Animal Care Industry, who would like to work within an Ofsted Outstanding Government Funded WorkBased Training Provider.
- We are looking for a high performing, qualified, experienced and enthusiastic individual to join the team. Experience of delivery on Apprenticeship Standards and the differences in the sector post reforms is highly desirable.
- You will manage a caseload of learners based in the North of Wales, supporting the entire learner journey
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Animal Care Trainer / Assessor
- Minimum Level 3 Animal Management qualification or equivalent
- Uptodate, relevant, deep and broad experience of working within the Animal industry
- Minimum five years recent experience working in the relevant Animal Care sector and the occupational route that they would be assessing. Must be able to cover a minimum of five different pathways consisting of generic animal care pathways such as Animal Handling and ideally one of the more specific pathways such as Dog Grooming
- Experience at a level within the Animal industry that is above Level 3.
- Occupational competence with a comprehensive and proven track record of service in the Animal industry
Desirables: Animal Care Trainer / Assessor
- Holding or working towards an assessor qualification
- Relevant teaching qualification (minimum PTTLS)
The Employer: Animal Care Trainer / Assessor
- An Ofsted Grade 1 specialised private training provider that has been established for nearly two decades, who are highly respected within their speciality sector. Our exclusive client offers one of the best packages to their employees within the industry, and also support and encourage continuous development. Having obtained successful bids from levy employers and continuous business from their existing clients, they are now expanding and recruiting outstanding assessors to join their already successful team.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 36 days ago