IT EUC Senior Engineer - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT EUC Senior Engineer
Warrington - This Area Only
40000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
About The Role
We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our busy IT team at Birchwood Park, Warrington.
The Senior EUC Engineer’s role is responsible to organise and manage operations to ensure the stable running of the organisation’s IT end user estate and supporting platforms, and to own and resolve complex issues. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimising key functional areas, in particular SCCM, Intune and M365
Key responsibilities/ Duties;
- Subject Matter Expert for on-prem and cloud EUC Infrastructure
- Design, document, plan, and implement technical EUC infrastructure solutions and upgrades
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the IT Strategy and Roadmap
- Liaise and work closely with internal clients and third parties to ensure fit for purpose technical solutions are successfully implemented via projects
- Present EUC infrastructure solutions for approval via internal processes such as Architecture Review Board and Change Board
- Represent the EUC Team and EUC Manager at Internal and External meetings as required
- Assist the Security Team and management with internal and external security and compliance requirements
- Mentor and instruct other functions within the IT Family on the systems in place
- Assist the EUC team to ensure the stable running of the organisation’s IT Infrastructure.
About The Candidate
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Strong technical knowledge and practical experience of all integration types including Batch integration, Real time integration including SOA, API, Events and Microservices.
- Excellent organisation, task prioritisation and time management skills
- Proven ability to ensure all infrastructure components have the appropriate management and operational tools, procedures and documentation required for their successful operation
- Proven ability to own the development of the enterprise architecture to support the delivery of IT projects
- Proven ability to interpret development and architecture requirements to create the required logical and physical design
- Complete all tasks to the very best of your ability using initiative to overcome hurdles and an eye for detail
- Demonstrates the ability to translate technical jargon into simple language for other stakeholders
- Complete all required documentation correctly and accurately
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker and logical problem solver
- Should possess good logical skills and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the emergency situations
- Operational IT Support experience, ideally gained within a multi-site, complex network environment.
- Experience of both Private and Public cloud infrastructure
About The Company
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada - as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they’re our greatest asset. Join us and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed - award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.