Registered Nurse - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£28k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
- Location : Honiton, Devon
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia & Palliative Care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £ per hour £28,005 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*5/5 Good CQC
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
*###### rated on .uk
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Honiton, Devon .
This nursing and residential care home focuses on supporting residents who require nursing and/or personal care and who have some degree of confusion, dementia and memory loss . The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role . Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service . All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.