Care Assistant - Burgess Hill | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
£9.62 - £11.25/hour Mileage 30p per mile
Unspecified (Full time)
Please note, you have to have a driving license and access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
All Care are proud to offer qualification in level 2-5 in Health and Social Care.
As a Care Assistant, you have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. You are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
As a Care Assistant, you are required to travel to the customer's own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and All Care. The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care, food/fluid preparation, medication prompts, or domestic/shopping tasks.
Areas we work in are: East Grinstead, Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, and the surrounding areas.
Pay: £ per hour Mon-Fri and £ per hour Sat-Sun. Mileage = 30p per mile.
Working hours between: 7-3 and 3-10 pm shifts and every other weekend.
Type of work: Full-Time/ Part-Time/ Permanent/ Contract
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant;
* Helping clients to achieve their retirement plans/goals.
* Promoting dignity and respect.
* Meal preparation/support.
* Personal care.
* Medication support.
Skills you should possess for the Care Assistant role;
* No experience is required as full training is provided
* Full driver's license.
* Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Reliable and flexible.
* You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
* Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
All Care have served our community since 2004 and from day one have put the customers at the heart of everything we do