Sales Manager - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
20121.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
With around 1,700 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are recognised as 'Excellent’ by Trustpilot, and are the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 230,000 Trustpilot reviews from our customers!
Sales management experience is advantageous but not always necessary for the right person with the potential to succeed.
As a Sales Manager you'll be a great communicator and able to build strong relationships with your team. You'll be able to take the lead on delivering excellence in customer services as well as high standards supporting the management team to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
You should be able to:
- Provide an excellent customer experience, helping customers to choose the perfect addition to their home
- Motivate and guide our sales professionals to achieve their personal and team sales targets
- Easily build rapport and confidently seek to understand each customer’s needs
- Live by our company 'RIGHT’ values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
- Strive to meet KPIs to develop your personal performance
- Have flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Whilst sales management experience can be helpful, finding the right person is our goal. If you are currently thriving in a target driven environment and you are ready to take your first step into management then we’d love to hear from you.
- This role attracts realistic on target earnings of £40,000 with a minimum basic salary of £20,121
- This generous UNCAPPED commission package is based upon personal sales, which means you are in control of your earnings
- Guaranteed earnings in your first 3 months
- Show stopping incentives
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific Discounts from Major High Street Retailers and Holiday Companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share incentive plan (.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply today… you’ll be in good company!