Law Firm C# .Net Developer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Law Firm C# .Net Developer
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Law Firm C .Net Developer
£60,000 + benefits
Our client is a regional Law Firm who are looking to recruit an experienced C .Net Developer to join their team.
As a C .Net Developer you will be supporting the Firm's application and systems development programme from a design, configuration, upgrade and development perspective, and to be a point of escalation for software based issues raised by the Service desk Team.
In this C .Net Developer role you will be involved in the following;
- Designing and coding efficient, maintainable, scalable solutions using Microsoft Visual Studio, C .Net, SQL, Python, and any other appropriate technologies.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining services to integrate systems using REST APIs
- Participating in or taking the lead on software upgrade projects, from hotfixes all the way through to major version upgrades;
- Writing technical procedures and documentation (including functional and technical specifications) for the systems including operations.
- Testing products thoroughly including UAT before releasing to the production environment.
The following technical skills are ideally required for the C .Net Developer role;
- Excellent programming skills (C , .NET, Python)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- In depth understanding of purpose and function of core business applications . CRM, DMS, PMS, ERP, etc
This role will be based from London offices and pays a salary in the region of £60,000 depending on experience + benefits.