Senior Electronics Engineer - PCB, EMC, Circuits
Southport, Merseyside, England
£45k - 50k per year
Role: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has opened, as one of the UK's market leading Designers and development of intelligent, digitally controlled power control products looking for Senior Electronics Engineer to work within the Research & Development team.
As the successful Senior Electronics Engineer you will be working with management, marketing and customers to create agreed specifications as well as taking ownership of a product and drive it through all phases of design and development.
Senior Electronics Engineer required skills:
- 4+ years' experience working in an electronics design environment.
- Embedded C, C++
- Experience in firmware design for 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers - Preferably Microchip PIC.
- Embedded hardware design
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- Design for EMC.
- Switch mode power supply design.
- Alphanumeric and graphic LCD displays.
- MOSFET or IGBT power control.
- RS-232, RS-485, USB or Ethernet.
- MODBUS protocol design and implementation.
- Experience with TRIAC or thyristor AC power control.
If you are a Senior Electronics Engineer , and you are interested then please apply now with updated CV or call 0121-796-1888 for further info.
Posted 16 days ago