Nursery Room Leader - Dorking | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursery Room Leader
Dorking, Surrey, England
£18000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
ABLE Staffing are working closely in partnership with a reputable nursery group, who are looking for a Room Leader to join their team.
You will be joining a fantastic company, with a wealth of experience in the Childcare industry and you will benefit from having the support from an experienced management team.
You will be working with children from 0-2 year olds.
You will be working full time, all year round!
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £21-24,000 per annum Depending on experience
· Excellent public transport links
· Working at a nursery with a fantastic Ethos
· Uniform provided
· Competitive staff childcare discount
· Workplace pension
· Internal and external training sessions through the year
· Opportunity to train further
· Career progression
· Team building activities
· Ongoing internal company support
The ideal Room Leader candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Room Leader
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children
**Please send your CV ASAP, for an interview as soon as you are available**
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
ABLE Staffing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
* ABLE Staffing are an Equal Opportunities Employer