Business Support Administrator - West Heath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Support Administrator
West Heath, Birmingham, England
Contract (Full time)
Our client is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, they bring our creativity and insight to their clients' most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, they work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable.
Service Line Information:
In the Business Support Group (BSG), you'll be joining a team that provides vital secretarial, administrative and creative services to support the client-facing teams. Part of the service includes the Administrative Services team who provide responsive administration support to eligible employees on a number of transactional tasks and activities. This enables clients to focus more on their core business objectives and spend less time on administrative tasks - an effective strategy that contributes to our clients goal of driving growth through operational excellence and efficiency.
As a key member of the Admin Services team, you'll enjoy a full range of responsibilities that will enhance your personal skills and enable you to add to your experience in new business areas. This gives you the opportunity to network with a variety of internal teams and external organisations, extending your skills, knowledge and expertise.
With a wide range of training and development opportunities, you'll have all the support you need to achieve your full potential and develop a career that meets both your personal and professional goals.
- Team Members are to manage their workload efficiently and effectively using the Admin Services workflow tool in accordance with the Admin Services Service Catalogue
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure expectation and service delivery perimeters
- Make bookings on behalf of clients such as courier, hot desks, car parking, etc.
- Organise business travel and accommodation
- Support clients with travel visa applications
- Prepare branded Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents, including letters, meeting notes, reports, presentations and talk books
- Provide an accurate and prompt audio and copy typing service
- Book meeting rooms, client catering, and equipment
- Create and submit commitment authorisations finance forms on behalf of clients
- Enter and maintain client information on internal databases eg. CRM
- Organise the printing and binding of large printing requests documents via Document Production Centre
- Assist with event management tasks such as researching venues and working with the events/venue finding team
- Assist with rolling forward accounts and account amendments
- Request Paperchase retrieval files from archives
- Provide Filesite support, including uploading documents and providing access to folders
- Complete ad hoc research and collate information on request
- Order business cards
- Develop an understanding of processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of administration support service
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks in accordance with deadlines
- Excellent communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to change
- Confident negotiation skills, with the ability to set clear and realistic customer expectations
- A good understand of what good looks like and experience of customer service
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Knowledge of and intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Preferred qualifications of 5 GCSEs/'O' Levels or equivalent at grades A*-C including English and Maths