Key Account Handler - Dalkeith | Zoek UK | 113e1a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Account Handler
Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland
Key Account Handler
£18,500 plus benefits
Valeco Recruitment are delighted to bring to market a permanent and full time role to hire a Key Account Handler to be based in our clients international retail customer services team in their offices in Midlothian.
Our client are an established brand who can offer you a stable and busy opportunity in a lovely small and supportive team providing support to each individual customer(no selling)
- Supporting sales team with management of key accounts and product development
- Maintaining and reporting on critical paths ensuring key dates are met
- Raising and amending product specifications in line with customer requirements when required and communicate information to production sites located in both the UK and within the APAC region
- Ensuring that customer's sampling and approval procedures are followed in line with agreed dates
- Providing accurate internal documentation for Production including Pre-Press orders, blocking orders and label requirements
- Processing, monitoring and reporting on the progress of customer orders from securing/confirmation through to successful delivery and invoicing, and to co-ordinate all relevant communication, both internally and externally to meet the customer's expected delivery date
- Ensuring that all orders are, on receipt, entered correctly and punctually
- Monitoring availability of orders and maintain data accuracy in core business systems
- Ensuring that all customer liaison, order administration and customer file maintenance
- Ensuring that quality and delivery query handling is resolved correctly and promptly
- Liaising with other internal departments office to ensure critical dates are achieved
- Supporting and assisting and assist in training of colleagues
- Undertaking any other tasks as defined by the line manager
For this opportunity we are looking to speak with candidates who have:
- Experience in working in a customer service environment ideally over the telephone
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PC skills and competent in operating MS Word, Excel and Outlook with great attention to detail
- Great team player
- The ability and skill to manage deadlines and work under pressure
To apply for our clients position please send your cover letter(do not forget) and CV to Valeco Recruitment.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a Zoom interview with Valeco Recruitment - please do check your emails.