Qualified Social Worker - Truro | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Qualified Social Worker - Family Assessment and Support Team
Truro, Cornwall, England
32.0000 - 38.0000
Contract (Full time)
Qualified Social Worker - Cornwall Council - Family Assessment and Support Team - Up to £38ph!
- We require a qualified, experienced social worker to join our Family Assessment and Support Team in Truro, Mid Cornwall.
- Cornwall Council's Children and Family Services deliver effective front line services that safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. Our social workers are innovative, positive and dedicated to make a real difference. Team Managers ensure regular reflective supervision and our training package is second to none.
- Cornwall is a beautiful part of the Country whereby you can enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- The successful candidate should hold a Diploma in Social Work, CQSW, CSS, Degree in Social Work or other professional social work qualification recognised by Social Work England for the purpose of registration in the UK.
- Experience of social work practice in an assessment team including completing social work assessments, holding child in need plans and progressing cases to ICPC if appropriate. Experience of joint investigations and ABE training preferable.
- A good level of specific and applied professional expertise in this area of practice including relevant policy, legislation, guidance and best practice.
- Applied knowledge and understanding of the needs and risks of a diverse range of children, young people and their parents/carers, promoting their full involvement in decision making, taking into account issues of equality and diversity.
- Knowledge and experience of using the Signs of Safety model.
- Proven ability to achieve high practice quality standards in the assessment of strengths, needs, risks, produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan that improves outcomes for children.
- Good IT and word processing skills; be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.