Warehouse Production Operatives - Skelmersdale | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Production Operatives
£8.91 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Warehouse Production Operatives – Skelmersdale – Immediate Starts – Plenty of Overtime - Apply Today!Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Production Operatives in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s manufacturers of a range of products, including family, personal and household care products.
Working as a Warehouse Production Operative...
- Clean warehouse environment
- Workingin teams on a priduction unit
- Creating displays for Health & Hygiene Products
- Putting Lids on products
- Packaging Products & Sealing boxes for dispatch
- General Production duties
Shift times & working hours for Warehouse Production Operatives:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shifts
- 07:00 - 15:00
- Overtime available every day - paid at time and a half
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Production Operative?
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Employee Recognition
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Production Operative
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the Warehouse
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application ASAP!
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, your temperature will be taken on arrival, face masks will be available and hand gel is available around the warehouse and must be used regularly **Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.