Software Developer in Test - Southampton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Software Developer in Test (SDET) - C#, .Net, Selenium
Southampton - This Area Only
£45000 - £55000/annum bonus & benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Software Developer in Test - SDET, C , Selenium
An exciting new opportunity for a talented SDET to work for an award winning software company and join a highly talented team of forward thinking technologists. This is a great environment to apply your expertise to solve complex software development challenges, to work with a talented team and a highly personable manager.
The role of Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to work closely with the testing and development functions to deliver an effective test automation solution.
You should apply if:
· You care deeply about by applying technology and processes to deliver smarter solutions
· You ahve strong Software Development experience using the .Net tech stack.
· You have knowledge / experience of developing automation tools / writing the automation framework
· You can develop infrastructure tools such as 'simulators' and 'stubs' to support the automated testing and maximise coverage.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Knowledge of Selenium and experience of implementing automation frameworks
· Strong SQL / DB skills
· An understanding of CSS / XML
· Experience using continuous Integration tools (Jenkins & TeamCity)
· Experience of working in agile teams and an excellent understanding of JIRA
· Functional understanding of QTest / XRAY - Preferably to the API level
Other beneficial skills & experience
· Ready-made automation framework experience such as Robot Framework, Serenity BDD, Cypress etc.
· Cross-platform mobile automated testing tools such as Appium or TestComplete
With a recently appointed new CEO and new Head of Test this is a very exciting time to join this company, they are revising the technical roadmap across the whole company and this role plays a key part in the future QA automation process and perfromance.
Ready for your next challenge?
Please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed)