SEO Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Manchester (flexible working offered)
30-40K dependent upon experience
I am working with a multi award winning Automotive business in the search for a highly ambitious SEO Manager.
The business is going through HUGE growth which I can run through on a confidential phone call. Massive progression opportunities.
The SEO Manager will manage the businesses SEO strategy, working alongside an acquisition manager focused on Paid media channels, a social lead, and a content specialist reporting to the Head of Digital.
You will manage, implement and drive organic search within the business, in turn increasing traffic, conversion in the channel and revenue.
- Work alongside agency to deliver on agreed SEO scope of work
- Increase visibility
- Audit key pages to understand optimisation opportunities, gaps in UX and technical issues
- Analyse and interpret data to highlight key opportunities using GA, MOZ, SEM Rush and implement recommendations
- Manage Google Search Console
- Own development of site and blog content to drive organic search, working alongside content writers to produce
- Work with content writers and social lead to manage SEO content calendar, producing engaging valuable outreach content and gain links via existing assets to improve domain authority
- Reporting and analysis on key metrics/ KPIs and site health
- Proven results in a previous SEO role with experience across technical, on page & outreach activity
- Awareness of paid search, and how paid and organic work best together
- Fast paced environment experience
- People management experience
- Agency management experience coupled with the ability to drive results via an in-house team
- Digital focus, good with data, and analytically minded
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for a confidential chat.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.